I haven’t blogged in about a month! I have been so busy with work, partying and just general mayhem that I sincerely apologise in my lack of blogging! I have tried lots of products over the last month so I have lots of reviews coming especially Aussie hair products! I have been using them tonnes lately!
The first product I want to review is the Aussie Catch the Wave Mousse. I love my bed and if it comes down to me doing my hair in the morning or getting an extra 20 minutes in bed, I know which one I am choosing!
I have used the Lee Stafford Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray before to give my hair a bit of a bounce and style without having to actually style it. Read my review here.
I saw the Aussie Catch the Wave Mousse in the drugstore and it was usually about $6 but was on offer for $3 so I said I would give it a go.
How to use it:
- Shake the bottle
- Use about 2 walnut size blobs
- Work through towel dried/damp hair
- Let hair dry naturally
It’s that simple!
Why I love it:
- It smells so good!
- It’s got flexible hold which means that you don’t get that stringy, stiff, crunchy hair that is so common with most mousses
- It’s got a leave in conditioner built into the formula so your hair is left soft and manageable
- Don’t like it? Comb it out when your hair dries!
- It’s so lightweight and doesn’t weigh down your hair
- It leaves your hair with a bouncy, flexible wave
- It prevents my hair from frizzy in the LA heat
- The price! At $6 – it’s a bargain
Verdict: Would I use it again? Absolutely! Do I prefer it to ,my beloved Lee Stafford spray? It pains me to say it but yes I do!
I will be buying this again when my runs out because I really do love it!
If you are on Instagram, why not follow me to see my life through pictures! www.instagram.com/thestylishworldoflou