Adding a pop of colour to your eyes is the trend for SS 13 seen on the catwalks back September.
Here is a little tutorial on how to get the perfect Spring make-up look for 2013. This look is all about focusing on the pop of colour but as always with make-up, you can go a bold or as subtle as you feel comfortable with.
**Tip** Add two or three layers of the eyeshadow to prime the eyes and absorb any oils, ensuring you’re shadow doesn’t crease as the day goes on.
2. With a tapered blending brush, add the colour to the crease of your eye. MAC Rule is great orange based eyeshadow or for a cheaper alternative, try Barry M Dazzle Dust in Orange. You could even use a blush, just build the colour a little more.
**Tip** Never add too much colour at the start, as it is easier to build more colour than it is to take away.
3. Taking a fluffy blending brush to the crease of your eye and blend the colour out.
4. Repeat step 3 & 4 until you get your desired colour effect.
5. Add pencil white liner to your waterline (your bottom inner lash line) to open your eyes out further and a little to the inner corner of your tear duct.
6. For your liner on your top lash, use your preferred type (mine is gel) but draw the line very close to your lash line as you want it narrow, so the focus of the eye is on the colour.
7. Add lashes if you like to add a little more drama and finish off with lots of coats of mascara.
**Tip** Click here to see how I get the false lash effect without using false lashes!