It is a new year and the perfect time to get a little bit healthier and recover from the Christmas season of drinking and eating.
First step- detox your skin. You don’t need expensive facials, try out some of these home made face masks recipes!
1. A mask for all skin types
This has 2 ingredients so it’s so simple to make and is smoothing and moisturising.
- 2 egg whites, separated from the yolk and placed in a bowl
- 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt (Greek yogurt is best)
- 6 fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
You can add more of any of the ingredients to create a consistency you like.
Apply mask to face for 10 minutes and remove with a warm wet washcloth.
- ½ very ripe, soft avocado
- ¼ cup honey
Apply to skin and leave for 10 minutes.
Rinse face with a cool washcloth.