I love this foundation I can barely even put it into words.
I was a little late jumping on this bandwagon and since I tried it, I just cannot get enough of it.
I bought it for $14.99 in Target but you can get it in most pharmacies and drugstores. I went for the shade 320 Warm Golden. It matches my skin tone and colour really well.
How to Apply:
- You need very little product
- I put a few dots around my face and blended it out with a stiple brush
Why I like it:
- The coverage is very buildable so it suits your skin whether you need low or high coverage
- It does not look cakey- even when you build up the coverage
- It makes your skin look flawless- I mean airbrushed flawless!
- It lasts and lasts- I went to bed with my make-up on (I know horrific sin!!) and when I woke up, it hadn’t budged!
- It does not transfer (there wasn’t even any on my pillow when I woke up!)
- It leaves your skin looking radiant
- You barely feel like you are wearing foundation at all
- You don’t even need a finishing spray to make it last
- You need very little powder (I only used a little in my T-zone)
I honestly cannot rave about this product anymore. It is the best foundation I have found in a long time!
My friend Rachael, who is quite the foundation snob (doesn’t like drugstore or pharmacy brands that much) went out the very next day to buy this product!
Obsessed can’t even begin to describe how much I love it. If you are looking for a new foundation, or just a looking for a new amazing make-up product, then this is the product for you!
For the style & fashion obsessed..