I bought this Lee Stafford hair product in Boots about two weeks ago! I was actually looking for some sea salt spray at the time and spotted this and decided I would buy this one instead. I though it was 9 as that’s what the price said but after paying, I realised it had cost about €12.50! Which to be honest is very expensive and more than I was willing to pay.
So what did I think of it?
I first used it the same way I would use a sea salt spray! Don’t use it like this- it literally makes your hair messy. Not cute messy, bed head. Just messy. Also the smell is a bit weird. I can’t put my finger on it but it smells like boy’s shower gel or something.
What I didn’t like was the fact that it didn’t have any instructions on the back as to how to use it so I googled it! Once I knew how to use it I was hooked. I forgave the smell, I forgave the price- I am hooked!
How I use it:
- The best way I use it is to use at the roots of your hair to get volume
- Shake the bottle vigorously until the thick liquid becomes a little more, well, liquid!
- Lift a section of your hair around your split or crown, the way you were if you were teasing or back combing your hair
- Spray the underneath of the section with the product and rub into your hair
- You will feel it get tacky or gritty
- You should see the instant volume it gives to your hair
- Smooth the other side of your hair so the product is underneath and the top of your hair looks smooth
- Use in as many sections as you wish and as much as you like for your desired volume
For the style & fashion obsessed..