There has been a recent survey which shows what are the most hated beauty blunders and can affect how others perceive you especially during a potential job interview.
Here are the most annoying beauty blunders (and what they represent) women can do apparently:
- Chipped nails, 24%(nervous/unprepared)
- Split ends, 19% (lazy)
- Smudged mascara, 17% (party animal)
- Fake tan, 13% (loves a holiday)
- Bright red lipstick, 7% (power crazy)
- Heavily pencilled brows, 5% (too confident, cocky)
- Overpowering perfume, 4% (attention seeker)
- Lipstick on teeth, 3% (careless)
- No mascara, 3%(emotional wreck)
- Line of foundation, 2% (lack of attention to detail)
- Drawn-on beauty spot, 2% (untruthful)
- 100 per cent immaculate, 1% (gunning for boss’s job)
I do have a pet peeve with regards to chipped nail varnish I must say! Lipstick on teeth is also annoying but more awkward as to whether you should say it or not to the person!
For the style & fashion obsessed..