This is such a great product. I was introduced to it back in 2010 and have literally been using it ever since so I thought I would share it with you!
It’s Inglot Duraline. Basically the product is a liquid, that comes in a dropper bottle and costs €10. The product turns a powder to liquid and makes the product last and last. It has so many uses! Once the product dries, it takes ages to get it off again!
What I use it for:
- Mix with an eye shadow to turn into a liquid liner
- Add it to eye shadow to create a cream shadow to make it last longer on my eyes
- Mix with a beige/cream eye shadow to create an eye shadow primer
- Add a few drops to my gel liner when it is drying up a little to get the most out of your liner
- Add a drop to your mascara as it is drying up to get a few more coats from it
- Mix with MAC or Inglot pigments when applying to your eyes to stop fallout and make the pigment stick to your lids
It really has so many uses and for €10, the value is incredible I have only bought 3 in the last 2 years!
For the style & fashion obsessed..