Having just jumped on the BB cream bandwagon, I am now officially obsessed with it!
I bought Garnier BB Cream in Light the other day because I wanted something to wear daily to work that wasn’t foundation. I am not a fan of the feeling of heavy make-up on my skin particularly when I am not heading out.
The Good Points:
- The cream is so light on your skin, you barely feel like you are wearing make-up
- The cream gives your skin a radiant glow and illuminates your skin
- It conceals redness
- It covers minor blemishes or imperfections on your skin
- Brightens skin
- It goes on very well so you don’t need a lot of product
- It contains SPF 15
The Bad Points:
- If you need a lot of coverage, BB cream isn’t really for you. It doesn’t offer a lot of coverage
- It can be a little shiny
I will definitely be buying this product again, however next time I think I will go for the medium colour as this one was a little light for my skin. I would also go for the BB cream for Oily or combination skin as I think the one I have is a little shiny for my skin and I end up putting a little powder over it.
For the style & fashion obsessed..