Vogue has just announced the top 10 lipsticks to wear this Spring. The lipsticks are from a range of brands and are all the latest colours to keep you on trend this spring. I just love them, though I am finding it difficult to chose my favourite one!
1. This lip colour, Uber Beige, from Bobbi Brown is perfect for achieving that neutral lip colour. £18 www.bobbibrown.co.uk
2. Burberry’s Lip Cover in Devon Sunset No.28 (£22.50) gives a fresh natural look that was seen on the catwalks of Spring/Summer 2012.
3. Tangerine is a colour that is proving to be a popular choice for this Spring and this shade, Charmed, is from Topshop and is just £9 and is available rom the middle of this month! www.topshop.com
4. If you are looking for a pretty pink shade that is easy to carry off then look no further than Shiseido’s Shimmering Rouge in Opal at £20; www.shiseido.com
5. This rich berry shade from NARS is one of my favourites and a must have to contrast against the pastel shades we are seeing so much of this Spring. £18.50; www.narscosmetics.co.uk
6. It seems every season there is the latest must have shade of red lipstick and this Spring it is Givenchy’s Rouge Interdit in Bucolic Poppy N° 54 taking the spotlight. £21; www.houseoffraser.co.uk.
7. One of my favourite shades this season is Laura Mercier Gel Lip Colour in Orchid and as it is enriched with peach, apricot and almond oils, it keeps your lips soft, smooth and kissable. £18.50; www.lauramercier.com
8. Dior Serum de Rouge in Petal is the perfect girly shade essential for Spring. £25; www.selfridges.com
9. Chanel’s Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Sheer Lipshine in Flirt is their contribution to the tangerine look this Spring; a colour which is becoming increasingly popular for lipshades. £23; Visit www.chanel.com for stockists.
10. Enriched with vitamins and minerals as well as long lasting glossy colour YSL’s new Volupté Sheer Candy lip colour in N°9 Goyave Sorbet £23.50; www.yslbeauty.co.uk
For the style & fashion obs